- LD - Find Me - LD - Find Me

Excellent

Sucks that a track this good isn't rated as highly as it should, very chilled stuff you got going mate. You mixed two different styles really well, without making the lead chorus monotonous and repetitive. Well done, 5/5

Air Raid - Unified Air Raid - Unified

Like your style

Well done man, pretty interesting how you linked your intro with the rest of the song, was done in brilliant fashion. I really liked the melody man, this is a good theme for like an escape or something. I reckon more people should vote and download this, its good work. 5/5

Juresic responds:

Thanks lots... first song in a while i've put out. But I'm never seen, i'm almost at ninja status xD

~`Mortal Kombat`~ ~`Mortal Kombat`~

Nice Job

Pretty good job, love the synths playing the main melody. Maybe the out of sync drum beat at the beginning kinda distorted this masterpiece a bit. Well done man, defs downloading this

TLOB - Forest Theme TLOB - Forest Theme

well done again

why do all your songs have such low scores? that's horrible man, this was a great piece

Kreyowitz responds:

Why thank you! It seems as though people who don't enjoy my music rate it low anyways, not because it's not well done, but because they don't like that kind of music.

I get 0-Bombs all the time.

Boss Battle - 1 Boss Battle - 1

You have an ear for melody

Damn son, this made me give you a 5/5 instantly, around 0:39 it got very interesting. I love that, set a hook and then slowly built on it. You didn't make it unnecessarily long either, kudos for keeping it real. Hope to hear more stuff like this from you.

Kreyowitz responds:

I still really enjoy this song, even though I made it AGES ago, it's nice to know people are still listening! :D

Technical Trace Technical Trace

You Nailed it

I was looking for the bugger who voted my song of the year down, but this is a pretty nice song. I couldn't stop listening to it for a while, had to fight the charm eventually. Its soo chilled, so my anger was "shot" into "space". WELL DONE, i gave it a 5/5, i dont mind voting on this everyday, it should be on the top list

Soulwarmer Soulwarmer

Good Work

I can see you poured your soul into this track. Its very chill yes, and it fits the description you imposed on it, its very uplifting. Good Job man, the fact you kept it short makes it even more enticing as a track. 5/5 from me.

DXVanille responds:

Hey, thanks a lot, man! I appreciate the feedback, and thanks for the rating! :D

Solar Energy Solar Energy

chilled

I like people who make music for a specific purpose, and your music definitely works as background music, can sleep to this. 5/5 from me

Stavier responds:

Yeah, i make music cuz it just became a passion of mine & Dance music is my way of expressing happiness whether the mood of the song is dark or happy. Haa, thanx you very much for the vote & review!!!

Law of Disorder 2 Law of Disorder 2

meh, Ok I guess

Sounds similar to the first one, although you did have some variation in the middle, was hoping for a different kind of intro, something to keep me hooked eh. I downloaded the first one lol, I like that one better haha. This isn't bad, but if I hadn't heard the first one i'd give this one a much higher score. 4/5 from me, still nice. Check mine, "Too Drunk to care".

ErlendHL responds:

Yeah they say they don't like the intro, I don't get why, but there must be a reason. Thanks for feedback, I always appreciate that, and keep all in mind.
Will check! ;)

Sound Blast Sound Blast

Is this love?

I loved it. You should be on the top of the foodchain with this song. Nice one